Who are we?
Want to rent an apartment in Novi Sad, but you are tired of monotonous and overly expensive options offered by hotels and travel agencies?
We present to you Arena apartments in the center of Novi Sad, yours to rent whether you need a place for a day, a longer stay or merely to spend the night, offered as an ideal alternative to hotel accommodation. There is much to sample and enjoy in Novi Sad, from culture, architecture, museums, music, to restaurants and night life…But your enjoyment will be much greater if you are settled in comfortably, just like in your own home.That is our goal, to give you a sense of cosines and privacy that you enjoy in your own home.
Arena apartments are luxuriously furnished and tastefully decorated, sporting the most favorable prices for short-term apartment lease in Novi Sad. Our apartments are situated right in the center of the city, with a parking space for your vehicle included.We are at your disposal 24/7, so that you should never feel neglected.It is our pleasure to offer you everything that will make your stay in Novi Sad feel like home.
Novi SadNovi Sad is a town of broad boulevards, wonderful buildings surrounded by parks and green spaces, tidy streets and numerous spots for fun and relaxation. With its 400.000 inhabitants, the town found its place by the left Danube River bank, in south Bačka.
Since it became the centre of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina during the socialist period, Novi Sad stands as the political, economical, cultural, educational and every other centre of Serbia’s northern province. It is a University town, and also media centre in five languages: Serbian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Romanian and Rusin, which never existed anywhere in Europe.
It is also a town of festivals for children, young and old with numerous manifestations like Zmaj children’s games, Sterija theatre, NOMUS, and the latest EXIT fest. A town of culture stands out with it’s libraries, museums and galleries. The legendary Janika Balaž and the composer Sava Vukosavljev made the tamburitza music become another important symbol of Novi Sad.
If you want to know more information about our apartments, please contact us.
Entry to the apartment
– Entry to the apartment is set at 14 o’clock, while departure should be done by 12 o’clock, unless there is a previous different arrangement with the owner.
– Payment is received strictly in cash at the moment of receiving keys.
– Guests are required to treat the apartment’s inventory with the utmost care. In the case of damage, the guest is under obligation to make financial amends.
– The guests are further required to respect the house rules from 14 to 17 o’clock and from 22 to 9 o’clock. Loud music, parties and making noise are not allowed.
– It is allowed to receive guests in the apartment, but only with the proper respect to the public order and peace.
Cancellation or change in the time of stay
– If you are for any reason prevented to stay in the chosen apartment or you want to shorten or lengthen your stay, we respectfully ask that you inform us of the situation by email or phone call.
One of the biggest music festivals in Southeast Europe.
Novi Sad is a town of broad boulevards, wonderful buildings surrounded by parks and green spaces, tidy streets and numerous spots.
This area is famous for its vineyards and varieties of white wine, of which the most famous is “Karlovački Riesling.”
Bambino Apartment, with its size of 31 square meters is a small, cozy, charming apartment…
Book Now Accommodation for up to 6 people Apartment A22 is located in Braće Ribnikar…